Sunday, January 18, 2009

FOB

What if my phase of horrible grammar does not end by the time I start writing my paper?

I'm kind of stressed out about everything. EVERYTHING. My definition of everything is really everything, not just school and friends and whatnot.

Someone just asked me in a really rude tone why I am doing homework now when I don't have school tomorrow. IDIOT. Let me just disregard all the homework I have this weekend and cram the two tests, essay, studying for SAT, English project, and Hon Sem video on the last day so I can stress out even more! At times like this, I wish I had a big piece of brick by my side to throw at anyone who asks me a dumb question.

What makes me even more irritated is trying to get work done in this house with the two little loud obnoxious sisters.

Is it alright if someone come steal me away?

1 comment:

  1. An, why are you posting on the Honors Seminar blog at nine o'clock at night?

    Did I earn a brick? Ha just kidding, disregard the above "dumb question."

    Weird that I'm commenting back so soon, huh? Well anyway hang in there...you sound stressed. Which is bad. So don't be.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete